Tuition, Refunds and Cancellation
Tuition and Enrollment Fees
- All tuition and enrollment fees are to be submitted through CPEI’s payment site
- Tuition and fees are due in full the first week of the course although, a deferred payment plan may be arranged
- The extension of tuition payments beyond the last day of the CPE course is not allowed and requests for extensions of tuition payments beyond the last day of the course will not be granted
- The failure to pay tuition and other fees in full will result in no CPE or Supervisory credit being awarded
- All Supervisor-Educators and Supervisory Candidates are required to address the issue of tuition payment at the time of the CPE applicant’s admission interview so that the applicant is clear regarding their responsibility to pay tuition
- Students are allowed to make up to four payments per course, but the tuition and fees must be paid in full before the end of the course
- Late payments will be assessed a fee
Refunds and Cancellations
- Students canceling enrollment within five days after signing the acceptance letter or canceling after five days but prior to the course beginning will receive a full refund of monies paid minus the application fee; otherwise, the following refund policy is in effect.
- Students must submit in writing or email a request to withdraw to the CPEI Supervisor-Educator.
- A student withdrawing after the course started is entitled to tuition refund monies paid based on the following schedule. Special consideration will be given to a student’s request for a refund beyond this policy in the case of student illness or accident, death in the family, etc.
- CPEI Supervisors-Educators notify CPEI’s Administrative Assistant who determines what is owed to the student and initiates a refund if any is due.
Percentage of Tuition Refund Minus Enrollment and Technology Fees
After Week 1
After Week 2
After Week 3
After Week 4
After Week 5
Refund Example: Student withdraws from the CPE program during Week 3 but before Week 4 will receive the following refund reimbursement. Total paid- $1249 (Tuition $1199.00 and $25 enrollment and a $25 technology fee). Refund to student: $499.60 tuition and fees (40%).
Refunds must be submitted to students within 30 days of request.