CPE Training Supervisor-Educator
Training Supervisor-Educator Requirements:
- A graduate degree with a minimum of 72 hours in theology or a related discipline from an accredited school.
- A Certificate of CPE (1600 hours) and A Certificate of Supervisory Education.
- Board Certified Chaplain (BCC)
- Minimum of 2 years of active supervision as an approved CPE Supervisor-Educator and completion of Learning Management System (LMS) Modules-TSEC 2000-2003.
- Submit a new certificate for certification and meet with the Certification Committee.
- Submission of Application
- Academic transcripts required
- Current background check
- Evidence of Ecclesiastical (Faith Group) Endorsement of approval
- Submission of Training Supervisor-Educator course certificate
Submission of certification from a recognized pastoral cognate group, Reciprocity Application and completion of CPEI Learning Management System Modules (LMS).
Qualifications Upon Certification: To supervise students in the Certificate of CPE program and the Certificate of Supervisory Education program