- Help Desk & Technology Support: Students and supervisors-educators can access support by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Video Conferencing: CPEI uses Zoom as its primary web-based video conferencing platform. Students are provided with the following course requirements and will receive an email from the supervisor-educator before the beginning of the course to ensure that everything is working correctly.
- Course Requirements: Students must have a computer with a web camera, speakers/microphone, and a high-speed internet connection. In most situations Zoom is used, allowing access via video and audio and screen sharing. Students are required to be visible on screen. Also, a confidential setting is one in which the CPE learning is not interrupted by individuals walking in and out of the room; sounds do not interrupt the sessions, and others cannot overhear ambient noise.
- Computer Requirements:
– Minimum of 250GB of HDD or 128GB SSD
– Minimum 4GB DDR4 RAM
– At least an Intel Core i3 Processor (Generation 10th onwards) or AMD’s Ryzen series
– Working internet connection
– Working internet browser
– At least 720p (H.D.) webcam for streaming purposes
– Computer microphone/external microphone
– Preferred O.S.: Windows 10 or MAC OS 10.10