Online Video Conferencing
CPEI uses Zoom as its primary web-based video conferencing platform. As such, students are provided the following course requirements and will receive an email from the supervisor-educator prior to the beginning of the course to ensure that everything is working properly.
Computer/Webcam: Computer with a web-camera, speakers/microphone, and a high-speed Internet connection. In most situations, Zoom.us will be used, which allows access via video and audio as well as screen sharing. Students are required to be visible on the screen.
Confidential Location: A confidential setting is one in which the CPE Virtual and distance learning is not interrupted by individuals walking in an out of the room, sounds are not interrupting the sessions, voices cannot be overheard by others, etc.
- Minimum of 250GB of HDD or 128 GB SSD
- Minimum 4GB DDR4 RAM
- At least an Intel Core i3 Processor (Generation 10th onwards)
- Working internet connection
- Working internet browser
- At least 720p (H.D.) webcam for streaming purposes
- Computer microphone/ external microphone
- Preferred O.S.: Windows 10 or MAC OS 10.10