CPE Supervisor-Educator Emeritus Requirements
- Individuals certified as a CPE Supervisor-Educator with CPEI or another pastoral care cognate group.
- Individuals awarded the status as a CPE Supervisor-Emeritus are considered a valuable resource to CPEI and its students as a consultant and remain engaged as a colleague for purposes of support and collaboration.
- Supervisor-Educators Emeritus are held to CPEI’s Code of Professional Ethics but are not required to meet the other annual requirements of supervisors-educators, i.e., annual evaluation, continuing education requirements, etc.
- Completion of a minimum of two courses of CPE and a minimum of two CPEI pastoral counseling courses. (State licensure may apply for one course)
- Completion of CPEI’s Supervisory Education Courses or reciprocity.