CPE Associate Supervisor-Educator
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of at least 36 graduate hours in theology or equivalent.
- A minimum of four courses of CPE.
- Board Certified Associate Chaplain (BCAC)
- Completion of requirements for Supervisory Candidate I and II or reciprocity.
- Evidence of Faith Group Endorsement.
- Completes the CPE Supervisor Application
- Completes the CPEI Policies and Process Exam.
- If joining CPEI via Reciprocity as an approved CPE Supervisor approved by another cognate group must complete the Moodle Module RSEC 1000.
- Evidence of Faith Group Endorsement or approval.