To provide high-quality clinical pastoral education and supervision and continuing education through distance and onsite modes of delivery as we connect, prepare, inspire, and certify people to meet the educational, emotional, and spiritual needs of people on an international scale.
Goals to Accomplish Mission:
- Provide educational programs that enable self-motivated, independent learners to acquire core competencies.
- Prepare students to function as competent pastoral care givers and supervisors/educators in the marketplace and qualify for credentialing.
- Assess student learning and institutional effectiveness systematically to improve student and educator performance.
- Provide professional development opportunities to enhance life-long learning.
- Conduct fiscally responsible planning that balances the institution’s commitment to academic excellence.